Monday, August 15, 2011

Moretti's of Arlington

Went to Moretti's of Arlington with a group during Restaurant Week and had a great experience. We went during the week around 8:30 to accommodate everyone's schedules and were able to sit at one of the large round tables outside on their patio. The atmosphere on the patio was nice with the flowers and lights. For restaurant week I started off with the Caprese salad which was good as expected, I did try a bite of the Risotto Cheese Balls too though which were outstanding. For my entree I got the Chili Lime Crab Pasta which was pretty good but I should have gotten the Chicken Siciliano some of the others got with the cheese and prosciutto which was awesome. For dessert most of the others got the cannoli which was only fair but I got the red velvet cheesecake which was absolutely delicious. I couldn't eat it all since I was so full and it was very rich but I took the rest of it home and I made for a great treat. Overall I was please and would probably go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment