Monday, August 15, 2011

Japanese Oriental Restaurant


Been to this place a couple of times, most recently wanted a bite to eat and started off in the Short North but due to me forgetting it was Gallery Hop night I kept on driving and ended up at Japanese Oriental which is located just north of campus. The actual restaurant is pretty small with only a few tables but it has never been overly crowded the times I have been here. I also was just recently informed that there is a small (like two spots small) parking lot in the rear of the restaurant if you cannot find street parking.

As for the food, I usually order sushi rolls and everything I've ever ordered has been fresh and delicious (love the Spicy Salmon and Philly Rolls). I also enjoy their Miso soup and edamame. Their other entrees look appetizing as well, my dining partner tried the Fried Dumplings and they were very tasty. The next time I go I want to try the Kal Beef as another of of my dining companions considers it a favorite and it looked delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment