Monday, August 15, 2011


Cap City is a great staple restaurant to have in your dining out repertoire. I have been to both locations but usually choose this one as it is closer to where I live. The atmosphere is that of an upscale diner which is a nice change of pace and since its Cameron Mitchell you know the food will be great. Over the course of my visits I've tried and tasted many different things. Some of my favorites include the PEI Mussels as an appetizer, and for entrees Six Cheese Ravioli (with meatballs!) and the Smoked Turkey Reuben. I am not a meatloaf person (I know--what a sin!) but from my friends who die for meatloaf Cap City's is hard to beat. Their desserts are huge and great for sharing if you so desire! The bar at Cap City is also nice--try their Pineapple Infused Vodka! I also love eating out on the patio in the summer if the weather permits. Overall Cap City is a great place to have your fill of some fine dining in a relaxed, casual atmosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment