Monday, August 15, 2011

Lago

On a recent weekend trip to Cleveland, I chose Lago as my dining destination to celebrate my anniversary with my dining partner. Overall, I was pleased with my experience. It started off a bit slow, I don't know what was going on with the wait staff that evening but it seemed everyone was having very slow service and the restaurant wasn't even full. Maybe they were understaffed? Any issues with the speed of service were made up for with the food. Everything was absolutely delicious. My dining partner had the gnocchi and just as everyone else on here has said it was phenomenal! I decided to get one of the specials that evening, lobster ravioli with a filet on top. Mine was delicious as well. We had the mussels and clams as an appetizer which was good but nothing out of the ordinary. And for dessert we enjoyed the goat cheese creme brûlée which was very tasty. Overall I give this place 4 stars based on the food. Hopefully others will have slightly speedier service!

No comments:

Post a Comment