Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cafe Shish Kebab

Decided to be spontaneous and try somewhere new and spotted Cafe Shish Kebab tucked away in a strip mall off Bethel. They have a nice little outdoor patio (even if the view is of the strip mall parking lot) as welll as a nice interior. We sat outside since the weather was nice. We went for lunch and were pleased to see they had great lunch specials. Appetizer and Entree plus the house dessert for only $9.95. For the started I tried the Red Lentil Soup which was delicious! My dining partner got the hummus which was some of the best I've ever had. I also appreciated the bread and the roasted red pepper and olive oil dipping sauce which was very tasty. For the entree my dining partner got the Turkish gyro kebab which was good and I opted for the felafel. I enjoyed mine and ended up having to take some home since I filled up on bread and soup. The dessert was a nice treat. Overall I was very please with my find of Cafe Shish Kebab and will probably be back again to try it for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment